Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sweet Supposition

If there was 50 days in a month, maybe it's really tiring. If one month only 20 days may be easier through the day.

If I entered favorite junior high, maybe now I've been study abroad or at least into medicine or engineering.

If I didn't know, i couldn't want you.

If I was born from the very rich family, I don't have to worry about money, don't have to save up for anything, maybe I've become popular.

But that's just a supposition? we don't really feel.

Is it true that when one month becomes faster would be more profitable?

If I study medical then I become successful?

If I was born into a very rich fam, would I still get a college education and a job? Or would I simply depend on my fam money? being popular by my fam money? Is that what I want?

Nothing is certain of a supposition.

Dreaming and hoping it would be permissible, but don't we dissolve into a dream, don't know which is real and what is not.

We live and we're real then, Live the life with full consciousness, even though sometimes it is difficult to accept, but that's a real life:)



See you in dreamland:) Happy September :)

1 comment:

  1. yaaahh, itu semua "seandainya", hehe.
    hampir sama tuh sama makna nya film yg kita tonton bareng [tp beda tempat. . hehe], ,
    "g semua yg kita ingin kan tuh yg terbaik buat kita, terkadang hal2 yg g kita ingin kan justru itu yg terbaik buat kita"

    see u soon aja deh, jgn in dreamland :)

    ReplyDelete