Thursday, September 2, 2010

In the morning

It's time for dawn, I supposed to be asleep before 11 pm, but I am waiting for my husband (well, since when I get married?), no, I wait for someone to chat via YM.
We started smoothly, but when he call me after finished praying, my brain was not connected.
Until he calls the second, I realized, "hey! He was on the telephone. Wake up!" When I try to connect my brain to help me speak clearly, the process just long enough ...you could say ,finally misunderstandings.

After the line was dead, he didn't return calls, my sms, chat, even my phone, he wasn't answered.

My feeling is mixed:
1. Upset, because he misunderstanding. And I hate when he suddenly disappeared without notice, and it often! Especially if it turns out just be left to sleep.
2. Sadly, it turns out! if indeed I was left to sleep so fast, it's so sad, why did he repeat his habits, but if this is intentional and if this was deliberate, I became increasingly unhappy and maybe going mad.
3. Sorry, I regret not using that time for good conversation, it's just my thoughts everywhere, so I'm not nice to talk to. In fact, if he would be patient a little while, I'll start to talk more comfortably.
4. Hubbub, hubbub, hubbub, hubbub. I can not sleep, I waited for him, but no response? And?


Among the outpouring of my heart this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment