Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Home School Home

07:22 am Omg! Marketing Research Class!!

08:10 am Fiuuuh, She allowed me. 40 minutes late.

09:20 am Fisipol Canteen (Aqua+mie ayam)

10:00 am Gejayan Street, looking for a good shoes for my good foot =,= Zoonk! None. For the third time this week, around Ambarukmo plaza, back to ambarukmo again in the next day, did not find any shoes! Oh please, help me! I'm desperate :'( I've visited all the shoe stores on the outskirts of Gejayan street... Jeeez...

11:00 am
Home sweet home. Took a bath!!!!:p

12:20 pm
Where's my friends? Where the students? Lecture? Empty.. Oh.. no Tourism Development class for today.. What should I do? Go home? no... gas waste. Finally, followed my friends eat at TOP JAVA. I just ordered mango juice for 3k.

02:00 pm Also, no Social and Industry Class for today.. Hmm, where'll I go now?

02:30 pm Tried a new karaoke @HYPERBOX babarsari alone. One hour, small room with airplane design (25k, off 50%) and 1 glass of Jamaican Milk (11k). Being emokids, hmm, sucks.

03:40 pm Siomay Kang Ujang Seturan, yummy. (1k/reguler siomay. 2k/Shrimp and Squid Siomay)

04:01 pm Homeeeey :D

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tampaknya anda sangat galau hari itu. *drolling*

    ReplyDelete