Saturday, September 25, 2010

Under my Bed : Violin



This Saturday not like my usual Saturday,

Eight o'clock in the morning, woke up and clean my bedroom quickly. Half nine I pick up my new teacher at terminal near my house. Hmm, what she looks like? I looked right and left, yes! finally I found, Of course! a woman with a violin sitting on a motorcycle.

It was my first day and I've welcomed it happily, but still there's a lazy churned inside of me. Once we learn together, swipe my violin, that I kept under my wooden bed for a long long time, now I love it! Oh I liked this first lesson! More than the first time I bought it about three years ago. I liked how my teacher taught me. Although I haven't proficient, but I'm starting like my playing :)

After an hour passed, my teacher asked, 'Why u play violin? "

now I have a different vision, not like before, when I first bought it, which I think just, well, playing the violin is cool, fun, while I can buy, it seems cool. But not now! I replied, 'I've bought it, I have a violin, I want to play it, I want to be good. "

Oh.. Hopefully, this spirit is not easily wither.


Hey, what's under your bed? Let's check, maybe we can love it back:)



1 comment: