Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Testimony

Last night, we trying to introspection each other, what positive things are good, which should be maintained and improved, of course, also accompanied with negative things, which is have to reduced as much as possible, even better if it could be changed.

I was nervous, I'm sure a lot of harm rather than good, especially this is my friend's idea. But it wasn't like i expected, not so much, but i think it does, he may just afraid that if later I was angry or sad, hhe. While i try to complete as possible, preparation in case if i had a lot of reprehensible, hha.

Next day, my other friend asked about the excess of my friend last night, what benefits I get from him, indeed, he was able to guide me. You could say he's kind of my personal spiritual teacher, hha.

Thank ya :)

No need to wait the new year to write a resolution, start from now.
Do not tell me you are not ready, because no man is really ready.

2 comments: