Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ade and Liza

July 24, 2010, finally, a sacred bond has been established by this lovers, Ade and Liza. Congratulations Ade and Liza. May Allah always keep these two lovebirds and love always, amin. I remember that night, just before the marriage. I can feel the anxiety of the sentence that was written by mbak Liza when chat with me, waw, marriage is so sacred, I could feel how powerful the feelings that raged from this bride. These are things that are often struck the bride on the day before their wedding, anxiety, and thank God, the marriage went well:) Actually, at that very night I was restless, as edgy as mbak Liza, the difference, she'll begin a new journey together with men he loved, since nine years ago, while I have to start a new journey alone. Fortunately, their marriage could reassure me from this broken heart feeling. sacred marriage, the seriousness in it, joy, happiness, and family get together with each other, all were able to divert me from my broken heart, but can't divert my stomach pain at that moment: ( anyway, happy new life! I hope this marriage is always blessed by God, happy each other, and all problems can be solved together. Once again, congratulations! Your beloved cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment