Saturday, December 11, 2010

Monjali


Ohh, i loved to see this family. His wive beautiful and sexy, yeah! His daughter really cute. How about him? Oh no comment. Not my type! Lol.
I took thic pict Sept 10th @Monumen Jogja Kembali.


Waiting in food stall all day long, made me boring and starving. Just like one of my SPG in the pic. So, i took a break and around there, while looking for food that fits in my pocket, on my tongue, and in my stomach.

Oh, i love kwetiaw, Kwetiaw Medan! Hmm so yummy!
I just ordered 1 kwetiaw without drink (Saving :p) but, fortunately the owner gave me free Ice Tea and Discount 33,33%! Wawww, how lucky i am! Horas! Mauliate lae :D


It was getting dark, time to clean up the stall, and rushed back to home. I knew! The silver man got lots of money in his bucket! Time to buy something for your family rit? Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment