Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Hair Journey

Hello there!
This time i wanna show my pic, emm, well, this's not a form of my nasrcissism, of course not :")
Suddenly, i just miss my long hair, that i ever had in my life. Ok, I will share you now, Oh please, DO NOT Laugh ok :P
First, yes, this is me with my longest hair, around bra strap length. I always cut my hair :0. I remember, in high school, with my bestfriend, we dreamt, we've a long curly hair, but not so curly, creapy, just like a doll, wavy maybe, emm so cute I think. *,* (June 2010)


Before the phographer shooted me in this snap pic, i just brush my hair, and fortunately, my hair mood just good that time. I loved my hair in this pic


Well, i hate my long hair because always dirty, and made me shy. I just shampooed my hair, after dry, and then my mom ask me "Hey, when was the last time you washed your hair?" WHAT? -.- So I cut my hair, see the pic above. (Sept 2010)


Tadaaaa! I cut my hair again. well, i cried because my brother see me first, and said "Ugly! So Creepy." T,T. But, when i met my boyfriend, yeah, he loved it, just confidence he said. Maybe he don't wanna made me mad.

well, i cut again my hair, but this time, i loved it! Sorry, my hair is good just this pic so bad, hhe. (Nov2010)



I know, some people ever had long hair cut short and regreted it, dont't worry your hair will return ;)

1 comment: